|NOTE THESE FEATURES ...
- Can holder will rotate through 360 degrees and lock in any position
for shaking operation. To change position, release pressure of friction type locking
plates by lifting end of locking lever at top of shaker, rotate to desired position,
re-lock by pressing downward on end of locking lever, and set timer for required mixing
time, or flip switch for manual model (shown) ... a MATTER OF SECONDS.
- Bottom end clamp is recessed to prevent slippage. Cans should be loaded in upright
position, the top calmp tightened using screw handle provided, then rotated and locked
in upside down position, then shaken to loosen sedimented pigment. The mixing is best
accomplished in a nearly horizontal position. A four inch high block should be used under
one gallon cans and cartons to center the load.
- Positive action clamp will not loosen.
- Ball bearing throughout, prelubricated at factory, doubly sealed - no maintenance.
- Eccentric drive mechanism proven by 22 years in the field.
- Explosion proof motor and switch, or 0-30 minute timer optional.
- Fully guaranteed to perform satisfactorily. Parts warrenteed for one year.
WHAT IS MORE -
IT WILL MIX PAINT - EFFICIENTLY
MODEL 6 PAINT SHAKER - 1/3 HP
115/230 volts, 60 Hz,
1-phase, explosion proof motor and timer, 10 ft., three wire cord.
Shipping weight, 215 lbs.
Dimensions, 33"x19"x30" high.
1-GAL., 2-GAL., 5-GAL. CANS
OR A CARTON OF
4 - 1 GAL. CANS
|RIGHT SIDE UP...
|UPSIDE DOWN, OR...